Tribulus Terrestris Extract
Globally, Botanic Healthcare has become one of the most trusted Tribulus Terrestris Extract Manufacturers in India, offering varied herbal / botanical extracts to different industries. Formulated in their purest form, using hi-tech machines and advanced resources, Tribulus Terrestris Extracts hold several health benefits.
Our complete range of Tribulus Terrestris Extract conformed to have seamless compliance to USFDA, TGA, MEDSAFE and EU guidelines. Admired for purity and numerous health benefits, Tribulus Terrestris Extracts are available in different packaging.
It contributes to a healthier libido, prostate health and fertility, and has a significant role in making related medicines. Being paramount Tribulus Terrestris Extract Exporters and Suppliers in India, we serve a bulk range to different industries. Initiate a direct conversation with our team to continue the discussion.
Botanical Name : Tribulus terrestris
Family : Zygophyllaceae
Common Name : Gokshura
An annual creeping herb used in both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda for purposes mostly related to cardiovascular health, virility, and urogenital health.
- Protodioscin, pseudoprotodioscin, dioscin, diosgenin, tribulosin and furostanol and spirostane-based steroidal saponins.
- Protodioscin is seen as an active muscle building compound.
Tribulus Terrestris Extract Health Benefits:
- Recommended as a remedy for infertility, impotence, erectile dysfunction, and low libido.
- Found to enhance sexual desire, arousal and satisfaction in women with low libido.
- May help to improve sperm count and sperm motility.
- Provides a significantly greater improvement in sexual health.
- Used as an enhancer of human vitality.
- Used for stimulating appetite.
- Act as an astringent, tonic and mood enhancer.
- Appears to be quite potently cardioprotective.
- An adaptogenic herb with antidepressant and anti- stress effects.
- Normalises the increases in corticosterone and adrenocorticotropic hormone.
- May reduce blood pressure via either the kidneys or ACE inhibition.
- Appears to have protective effects in the liver and help normalise cholesterol levels.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory effects.
- May help reduce kidney stone formation in vitro, specifically calcium oxalate stones.
- Effective in increasing urinary output.
- It appears to have general antioxidative and mineral chelating effects in the testicles.
- May increase testicular weight without any abnormal changes in histological structures.
- Possesses diuretic properties and can be possibly beneficial for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Appears to increase DNA repair in skin cells that are exposed to radiation.
Dosage: About 500-600 mg per day for adults.
It is popular as a general health supplement and as an ingredient in testosterone booster supplements.
© 2021 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved