Botanic Healthcare manufactures TinoImmune® using our unique extraction process.
Introducing TinoImmune®A clinically proven remedy for immune support
TinoImmune®, a high-concentration extract of Tinospora cordifolia, is a clinically tested, standardized product that boosts immunity.
Botanic Healthcare manufactures TinoImmune® using our unique extraction process that preserves a high percentage of the bioactive properties of the plant.
- Immunity is the capability of the host to resist infections and toxins
- Immunity involves both specific and non-specific components
- Non-specific components act as barriers or eliminators of a wide range of pathogens, irrespective of their antigenic make-up
- Other components of the immune system adapt themselves to each new disease encountered and can generate pathogen-specific immunity
- The immune system contains both innate and adaptive components
Tinospora cordifolia and its constituent α-D-glucan stimulate Natural Killer (NK) Cells, B Cells, and T Cells while simultaneously producing various immune system-stimulating cytokines. The extract of the stem is also useful for treating skin diseases and, in combination with other drugs, acts as an antidote to snakebite.Guduchi in Ayurvedic Science
The stem of Guduchi has been used as a constituent in many Ayurvedic and Unani preparations for the treatment of general debilitation, dyspepsia, fever, and urinary diseases. Guduchi is of great interest to researchers across the globe because of its medicinal properties, including:
- immune booster
- anti-neoplastic activities
Clinically tested, standardized, full-spectrum extract for immune support
Unique extraction process • Optimum yield of actives • Higher efficacy
An ingredient for use in dietary supplements and the food & beverage industries, backed by science and clinical studies.
A randomized, double blind placebo-controlled clinical study in adult subjects for joint health.
(aged between 40-70 years)
Improvement in TLC,
ALC and LP count
30 elderly individuals (14 male + 16 female) took part in the study. All completed the study. Half of the participants were treated with TinoImmune® and the other half with a placebo.
- TLC : Total Leucocyte Count – 4.5×1012 to 1.1×1013 per liter
- ALC : Absolute Lymphocyte Count – 1.0×109 to 4.8×109 per liter
- LP : Lymphocyte Percentage – 20% to 40%
Several studies have shown that Tinospora Cordifolia has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Stimulates NK Cells, B Cells and T Cells
Activates lymphocytes with downstream synthesis of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines
Boosts phagocytic activity of macrophage
Enhances phagocytic and intracellular bactericidal activities of neutrophils
1. Sultan Alsuhaibani et al. Immune-Stimulatory and Therapeutic Activity of Tinospora cordifolia: Double-Edged Sword against Salmonellosis. J Immunol Res. 2017; 2017: 1787803. 2. Soham Saha et al. Tinospora cordifolia: One plant, many roles. Ancient Sci Life. 2012 Apr-Jun; 31(4): 151–159. 3. P.K. Raveendran Nair et al. Immune stimulating properties of a novel polysaccharide from the medicinal plant Tinospora cordifolia. Int Immunopharmacol. 2004; 4(13): 1645–1659.
The clinical study of TinoImmune® on 30 healthy adult volunteers (14 men and 16 women, aged between 40 and 70 years) for 56 days was safe and tolerable.
The general physical, systemic, hematological, biochemical, and electrocardiographic parameters were within the normal limits.
TinoImmune® is enriched with a phytochemical composition with the optimum levels of bitters, alkaloids, and berberine.Standardization of TinoImmune® by HPLC
600mg per day in a divided dose.
- An ingredient with clinical support
- Immunity benefits confirmed by clinical studies
- Proven to be safe and non-toxic at the recommended dosage
- Chemically standardized to bitters NLT 5% by gravimetry, alkaloids NLT 2% by gravimetry and berberine NLT 0.25% by HPLC
- Available as free-flowing powder
Botanic Healthcare manufactures in a cGMP and ISO certified facility. Our products are certified kosher and halal. BSE/TSE Certificate: Allergen free, non-GMO, gluten free, and non-irradiated.
"Being Leading Organic Botanical Extracts Manufacturers, We Are Certified With"
Fill out this form to receive document downloads including technical data sheets and product specifications.
© 2023 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved
Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd. Website Designing Company India