We maintain enduring partnerships with farmers and farm communities across the country.
We Are What We Eat
Organic farming principles are not new to India. They are deeply rooted in our ancient culture as ‘Vrikshayurveda’ – Ayurveda for Plants.
Botanic Healthcare has brought these principles into the 21st Century and helped pioneer the organic cultivation of botanicals in India. We firmly believe in preserving farmlands and biodiversity.
We maintain enduring partnerships with farmers and farm communities across the country. Botanic Healthcare makes pivotal contributions to empowering farmers and improving the quality of live in rural communities through extensive backward integration and crop development programmes.
Experiencing Nature At Its Best
Botanic Healthcare is a leading Indian herbal extract manufacturing company, and a globally preferred producer of high-quality ISO certified products. Known for our ground-breaking development and innovation in the herbal industry, we are also invested in making positive impacts on the livelihood of rural India.
A leading domestic player and exporter, spanning a comprehensive range of herbal products, Botanic Healthcare meets international food safety regulations and guarantees full traceability.
Farm to Fork Traceability
We maintain a robust supply chain, ensuring organic compliance and quality control from the source to the final destination.
Organic At The Farm
NPOP (1) and NOP (2) are organic production programmes and certifiers. GAP (3) is a set of standards for Good Agricultural Practice.
Organic At The Factory
Botanic Healthcare contributes to upskilling our partner farmers through:
- Training and skill development of farmers to NPOP (National Programme for Organic Production – India) and NOP (National Organic Program – USA) standards
- Assistance in selecting profitable and compliant seeds, pesticides and fertilisers
- Encouraging GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) and IPM (Integrated Pest Management) compliance
- Guidance on better pre-harvest and post-harvest practices
- Comprehensive farm safety awareness programmes
- Hands-on training for using farm machines
- Training programmes for new technologies and best agricultural practices
- Assistance in maintaining required documents and farm diaries
All Botanic Healthcare growing partners follow the principles of:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Integrated Weed Management (IWM)
- Use of authentic certified organic fertilisers and pesticides
We ensure healthy soil that will remain productive for years to come through these measures:
- 1Introducing green manure
- 2Promoting field-specific solutions
- 3Site Specific Nutrient Management systems (SSNM)
- 4Customising the fertiliser mix used in the field
Water management is essential for healthy farms and healthy communities. Botanic Healthcare contributes to this through:
- 1Greenhouse-based seedling production systems
- 2Use of germination trays
- 3Water-saving technologies such as drip irrigation
- 4Mulching to enhance soil moisture and minimise weed growth
- 5Supporting management of local water resources
We can trace all Botanic Healthcare food products from the farm to the end customer.
We use integrated logistics, shipment and input traceability systems, supported by a world class ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system – meaning we can trace every product digitally and with great accuracy.
All Botanic Healthcare partner farms are certified organic.
Botanic Healthcare processing and storage facilities are certified.
Our business is certified organic as per Indian (NPOP), USDA (NOP), and EU organic standards.
We adhere to stringent norms set by APEDA and the Indian Ministry of Agriculture, with respect to the Transaction Certificates (TC) used to trace organic crops.
State-Of-The-Art Manufacturing Facility
Our manufacturing facility is geared to deliver exactly what you need, when you need it. We can adjust production to a wide range of critical physical and chemical parameters to meet customer specifications and country-specific food safety requirements.
• FSMS compliance • PCQI-trained personnel • Biometric monitoring and CCTV-monitored processing system
Botanic Healthcare works hard to develop and grow relationships with farmers, ensuring we get the best quality raw materials from excellent farms in the most fertile regions of India.
We monitor, design and implement customised solutions to maintain optimum quality at every stage of the crop cycle. We have a dedicated team of personnel to establish and enforce hygiene protocols as well as good manufacturing and handling practices.
- Advanced analytical equipment such as HPLC, GC, etc.
- ISO Class 8 Cleanroom
- Statistically validated sampling techniques
- Smaller carbon footprint
- High nutritional value – increase in macro and micro nutrients
- Offers outstanding flavours
- No pesticide usage – NO chemicals, NO radiation, NO genetic modification
- Environmental preservation – Sustainable farming ensures soil conservation and reduced water pollution
- Farms are more resilient to climate change, use less energy and produce fewer carbon emissions
- Encourages greater biodiversity
- Healthy and safe – organic growing and eating builds strong future generations
Fill out this form to receive document downloads including technical data sheets and product specifications.
© 2024 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.