By Admin | 2022-05-20 17:01:59 | Blog
Green tea is made from unoxidized leaves of Camellia sinensis and is one of the least processed types of tea. The tea leaves are harvested from the plant and are then quickly heated—by pan firing or steaming—and dried to prevent too much oxidation. For this reason, it contains the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
It has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years to control bleeding and heal wounds, aid digestion, improve heart and mental health and regulate body temperature.
Studies suggest that green tea may have positive effects on weight loss, liver disorders, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and more.
Green tea production and manufacture have spread to countries in East and Southeast Asia as it is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet.
- There are four kinds of catechins mainly find in green tea: epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin-3-gallate, and EGCG
- Catechins provide several health advantages by scavenging free radicals formed in the body
- May promote weight loss
- May boost brain functions
- May help in maintaining blood sugar levels
- May supports cardiovascular health
- May help control blood pressure
Botanic Healthcare Provides Premium Quality Green Tea Extract from Certified Manufacturing Facility.
© 2024 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.