By Admin | 2022-02-03 11:49:37 | Blog
Nitrate can boost muscle power by up to 5% is the news in Nutraingredients USA.
Beta vulagris (Beetroot) has rich content of nitrate that may help in boosting muscle power.
Scientific name: Beta vulgaris
Common name: Beet root, garden beet, red beet
Parts used: Leaves, stems, roots
Beetroot is the tap-root portion of a beet plant, usually known in Canada and the United States as beets while the vegetable is referred to as beetroot in British English.
The wild form of Beta vulgaris is distributed in southwestern, northern, and southeast Europe along the Atlantic coasts and the Mediterranean Sea, in North Africa, Macaronesia to Western Asia.
Betaine, betalains, flavonoids, polyphenols, saponins, and inorganic nitrate are the phytochemical compounds prevalent in Beta vulgaris. It is also a rich source of diverse minerals such as potassium, sodium, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, and manganese.
Health benefits of Beta vulgaris:
- May boost the muscle power
- May prevent heart disease and stroke
- May decrease cholesterol levels
- May lower blood pressure
- Rich source of nutrients and minerals
- It may help in boosting the immunity system
- May help in fighting inflammation
- May improve digestive health
- May help in supporting cognitive functions
- It may have some anti-cancer properties
- It may help you lose weight
- May support your liver
- Improves exercise stamina
- May improve muscle power in people with heart failure
- May slow the progression of dementia
Botanic Healthcare provides Beta vulgaris extract with 1.5% Nitrate content.
© 2023 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.