Inula Racemosa Extract
Inula Racemosa Extract has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for years and has a significant role in pharmaceutical for making different modern medicines. Being one of the highly determined Inula Racemosa Extract Manufacturers in India, Botanic Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of herbal extracts that adheres to USFDA, TGA, MEDSAFE and EU guidelines and keep quality and health properties intact.
Recognized for its superior quality, antioxidant content, purity, effectiveness and good shelf life, Inula Racemosa Extracts are used by Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic Industries, Food Industries, Personal Care Manufacturers, Dietary Supplement Manufacturers, and to name a few. The extract is hygienically processed under strict supervision to keep the quality intact and ensure better safety.
Being counted among the top-notch Inula Racemosa Extract Exporters and Suppliers in India, we comply with industry norms, present the range in bulk and provide prompt delivery. To continue the discussion, dial our number now.
Scientific Name: Inula racemosa
Common Name: Puskara
Parts Used: Roots and rhizome
It is an Asian plant, native to the temperate and alpine western Himalayas of Kashmir, Nepal, Pakisthan and Afghanisthan. The roots are widely used in local indigenous medicine as an expectorant and as a tonic in veterinary medicine.
Active Principles: The rootstock and roots contain inulin, alantolactone, β-sitosterol, isoalantolactone, dihydroalantolactone, and its glucosides. Four sesquiterpene lactones have also been isolated from Inula. Sesquiterpene lactones like isoalantoactone, isoalloalantolactone, and alantolactone as the major bioactive constituents. It also contains few fatty acids, phytosterols, and glycosides.
Inula Racemosa Extract Health Benefits:
- May be used for cough
- May be used for asthma
- May help in relieving from wounds
- May be used orally in liver problems and rheumatic pains
- May be used for respiratory tract functions such as acute or chronic bronchitis
- May be used for tuberculosis
- May be used for cardiac disorders
- May be used as antiseptic, anthelmintic and antiperiodic
- May help with inflammation Inula racemosa is standardized to 10% to 40% Saponins by Gravimetry
- Known to be used in the treatment of abdominal pain, swelling, bacillary dysentery, acute enteritis, stimulating spleen, alleviate pain between neck and shoulders.
- It is useful in the treatment of acute enteritis and is a tonic and expectorant. Useful in the treatment of various health conditions such as angina, hyperlipidemia and ischemic heart diseases.
Assay: 10% to 40% Saponnins by Gravimetry
© 2023 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.