Botanic Healthcare is one of the paramount Davana Oil Manufacturers in India. The offered oil comes from the Davana plants’ stems and leaves using the distillation process. Recognized for its rich aroma and delicious taste, Davana Oil has been used for years in Perfumes, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical Products, Food Items and more.
We have the most sophisticated machinery inbuilt in our manufacturing unit for extraction, processing, testing and packing of Davana Oil as per the USFDA, TGA, MEDSAFE and EU guidelines. We keep up with the latest standards and update our techniques to ensure clients get 100% pure quality.
Being noted among top Davana Oil Exporters and Suppliers in India, we offer timely delivery and round-the-clock support. Drop your bulk requirements via the website or dial our number to discuss more with our experts.
Scientific name: Artemisia pallens
Common name: Davana
Parts Used: Leaves and flowers
Artemisia pallens, dhavanam is an aromatic herb, In genus of small herbs or shrubs, xerophytic in nature
Active Principles: Davanone, davan ether, davana furan and linalool are the active components of Davana oil
Davana Oil Health Benefits:
- May help in decreasing anxiety, stress and depression
- May protect against microbial infections
- May help to heal wound faster
- Provides relief from congestion coughs and headaches
- May relieve menstrual pain
- May have mild vermifuge and insect repellant properties
- Inhaling the aroma of oil may help to clear lungs
Process: Steam distilled
© 2023 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.