Curcuma Longa Extract
Botanic Healthcare is one of the trustworthy Curcuma Longa Extract Manufacturers in India. Obtained from the rhizome and roots of the Curcuma Longa plant, Curcuma Longa Extracts has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Ayurvedic Medicines and Cooking. It is beneficial due to antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that support the immune system and promote better digestive health.
We extract and process the purest herbal extracts like Curcuma Longa according to USFDA, TGA, MEDSAFE and EU guidelines. Customer safety and satisfaction is our priority, and hence, we comply with the quality norms. We make sure that offered Curcuma Longa Extract is safe for Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Personal Care and Dietary Supplements.
Being recognized among remarkable Curcuma Longa Extract Exporters and Suppliers in India, we can meet your bulk orders in no time possible. So, what are you waiting for now? Fill the enquiry form to get in touch with us.
Botanical Name: Curcuma longa
Common Name: Turmeric, Indian saffron or golden spice
- A rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant, native to tropical South Asia.
- Use of turmeric dates back nearly 4000 years to the Vedic culture in India, where it was used as a culinary spice and had some religious significance.
- With its inherent qualities and high content of bioactive compound curcumin, Indian turmeric is considered to be the best in the world. India produces nearly all of the world’s turmeric crop and consumes 80% of it.
Main Bioactive Components:
- Turmerone (volatile oil)
- Curcuminoids (natural antioxidants)
- Turmerone and zingiberene (provide aroma)
- Good source of ω-3 fatty acid and α-linolenic acid.
Curcuma Longa Extract Health Benefits:
- Digestive and carminative as per Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
- Natural antioxidant.
- Could help slow down the aging process.
- May help in reducing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF.
- May keep neurons healthy and fight various degenerative processes in brain.
- May help prevent and perhaps even treat disorders of the digestive system.
- Potent anti-inflammatory.
- Could help treat symptoms of arthritis and also act as a pain reliever.
- May reduce knee pain and improve function in people with osteoarthritis.
- Helps relieve abdominal pain and distension.
- Help treat respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergy, runny nose and sinusitis.
- Helps stimulate bile production in the liver and encouraging excretion of bile via the gallbladder, which improves the body’s ability to digest fats.
- Favourably enhancesa the activities of pancreatic lipase, chymotrypsin, and amylase.
- Has wound-healing ability which is useful in healing peptic ulcers.
- Protects liver from being damaged by toxins or from the long-term use of strong drugs for health conditions.
- Explored as a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Normalises total cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Effective treatment for a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema (atopic dermatitis) and psoriasis.
Dosage: 500–800 mg per day in the form of extract.
- Curcuma longa linn. is officially registered in the Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India, Indian Pharmacopoeia, United States of Pharmacopoeia, British Pharmacopoeia and European Pharmacopoeia.
- It is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), Indian Herbal Pharmacopoeia, German Commission E Monographs, Herbs of Commerce – American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) and is on the US FDA’s GRAS list.
Botanic Healthcare can Provide: Turmeric extract standardized to total curcuminoids and curcumins from 5% -98% using HPLC and gravimetry.
© 2021 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved