Centella Asiatica Extract
Botanic Healthcare is one of the counted Centella Asiatica Extract Manufacturers in India, working on ethical practices to keep the quality and effectiveness of Organic Extracts intact while meeting defined industry norms. Commonly known as Gotu kola, it has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. We process them hygienically under strict supervision to ensure that quality meets the defined USFDA, TGA, MEDSAFE and EU guidelines.
It consists of 10% to 40% asiaticoside by HPLC for Nutricosmetics applications. Being acknowledged for compositional accuracy, Centella Asiatica is pure, effective and safe. It has an endurable shelf life and provides several benefits.
Besides paying attention to the manufacturing, we also supervise each process and ensure safe and hygiene packaging, adhering to quality standards. Furthermore, our excellent distribution network helps us provide consistent delivery within a committed time frame. Being one of the noted Centella Asiatica Extract Exporters and Suppliers in India, we push our limits to meet your bulk orders of Plant-Based Minerals range. Drop us your enquiry to take the discussion further.
Botanical Name: Centella asiatica
Common Name: Gotu kola, Kodava, Indian pennywort
Family: Apiaceae or Umbelliferae
Parts Used: The whole plant mainly leaves
An herbaceous, perennial plant native to the wetlands of Asia, mostly used as a culinary vegetable and as a medicinal herb that helps to heal wounds, improve cognition, and lower blood pressure.
It is known to re-vitalize the brain and nervous system, increase attention span, concentration, and combat aging.
Active Principles: Saponins are also called Triterpenoids. Some of the active principles of Centella are asiaticosides, aglycone Asiatic acid, madecassoside, madasiatic acid, brahmoside, and brahminoside. The total extract contains plant sterols, flavonoids, and other components with known pharmacological activity namely abundant tannins, essential acid, phytosterols, mucilage’s, resins, free amino acids, flavonoids, an alkaloid, a bitter component, and fatty acids.
Centella Asiatica Extract Health Benefits:
- May help in boosting cognitive functions and help in preventing the cognitive deficits as well as the oxidative stress
- It may play a potential role in modulation of anxiety, nociception, memory, and hunger in animals and humans
- It may help in improving the circulation and reducing swellings
- May promote wound healing and minimize scarring
- Anti-inflammatory property of Centella may help in healing the gastric ulcers
- Gotu Kola may help in treating venereal diseases and skin diseases
- It may enhance the sexual potency
- It may help in improving sleep
- It may help to relieve joint pain
Botanic Healthcare provides Centella asiatica extracts with 10% to 40% Asiaticosides by HPLC and 5% to 10% by Gravimetry.
© 2023 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.