AshwaMind is manufactured using a unique extraction process, yielding the optimum percentage of withanolides.
Introducing AshwaMind®The world’s best ashwagandha product for memory and cognition enhancement
AshwaMind, made from ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a clinically tested, standardised and full spectrum extract containing six withanolides (withanoside IV, withaferin A, withanoside VI, 12-deoxy withastramonolide, withanolide A and withanolide B) to support memory and cognitive abilities in adults.
AshwaMind is manufactured using a unique extraction process, yielding the optimum percentage of withanolides, and retaining the plant’s other important bioactives, which are required for the efficacy of the herb.
Ashwagandha® has been used as a Medhya Rasayana (a rejuvenative in Ayurveda) for more than 6000 years. It enhances both the quality and length of life, nourishes the mind and enhances vigor, making it a perfect for those suffering from weakness, debilitation or exhaustion. Thanks to its ability to support the function of both the body and the mind, ashwagandha is one of Ayurveda’s most prized rejuvenative herbs.
The root of Ashwagandha is regarded as a tonic, aphrodisiac, narcotic, diuretic, anthelmintic, astringent, thermogenic and stimulant. The herb is mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic treatises including Charaka Samhita and Sushruta Samhita (6th Century AD).
The root gets its name because it smells a bit like horse ("ashwa"). The name Ashwagandha reflects its ability to bring the essence of a horse; strength and stamina that nourish the reproductive and nervous systems.
Ashwagandha® acts as an adaptogen, it helps us to better handle stress, lower blood sugar levels, balance cholesterol levels and fight the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
AshwaMind is shown to support cognitive performance in human efficacy clinical trials.
The objective of this clinical study was to evaluate comparative clinical efficacy and safety of AshwaMind® when used to treat cognitive function in adults.
Adult Subjects with complaint of memory impairment
(aged 40-70 years)
Memory boosting, restorative functions and cognition enhancement
Study results show AshwaMind® demonstrated excellent safety and efficacy in patients with memory impairment. The subjects’ cognition was tested at the beginning, middle and end of the trial using the MMSE (Mini-Mental State Examination) method. Those treated with AshwaMind showed improvement in all MMSE scores compared to the baseline and placebo trial, including immediate memory, spatial orientation, attention, delayed recall, and writing.
Multiple studies have shown that Ashwagandha positively supports brain function.
Inhibits Acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity
Increases cortical muscarinic acetylcholine (Ach) receptor activity
Helps neurite extension in damaged cortical neurons
Prevents dendritic and axonal atrophy by amyloid beta
Potent antioxidant activity
Increases free radical scavenging
1. Vinutha B, Prashanth D, Salma K, Sreeja SL, Pratiti D, Padmaja R, Radhika S, Amit A, Venkateshwarlu K, Deepak M. Screening of selected Indian medicinal plants for acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activity. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Jan 19;109(2):359-63. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2006.06.014. Epub 2006 Aug 4. PMID: 16950584. 2. Schliebs R, Liebmann A, Bhattacharya SK, Kumar A, Ghosal S, Bigl V. Systemic administration of defined extracts from Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng) and Shilajit differentially affects cholinergic but not glutamatergic and GABAergic markers in rat brain. Neurochem Int. 1997 Feb;30(2):181-90. doi: 10.1016/s0197-0186(96)00025-3. PMID: 9017665. 3. Tohda, Chihiro & Kuboyama, Tomoharu & Komatsu, Katsuko. (2005). Search for Natural Products Related to Regeneration of the Neuronal Network. Neuro-Signals. 14. 34-45. 10.1159/000085384. 4. T. Kuboyama, C. Tohda, and K. Komatsu, “Neuritic regeneration and synaptic reconstruction induced by withanolide A,” British Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 144, no. 7, pp. 961–971, 2005 5. Parihar, M.S., Hemnani, T. Phenolic antioxidants attenuate hippocampal neuronal cell damage against kainic acid induced excitotoxicity. J. Biosci. 28, 121–128 (2003). 6. Bhattacharya SK, Satyan KS, Ghosal S. Antioxidant activity of glycowithanolides from Withania somnifera. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. 1997 Mar;35(3):236-239.
The subjective and objective evaluation of AshwaMind in adult subjects with cognitive impairment revealed that at the given oral dose of 600mg per day for 56 days was found to be safe and tolerable.
- 1Supports memory
- 2Supports verbal comprehension, reading and writing
- 3Supports temporal and spatial orientation
- 4Helps with management of cognitive impairment
"Being Leading Organic Botanical Extracts Manufacturers, We Are Certified With"
Botanic Healthcare has extensive backward integration and crop development programmes which help us to procure quality raw material from the finest farms. With access to hectares of farmland and ongoing relationships with farmers, we source quality produce from the most fertile regions of India. We make pivotal contributions to empower rural communities and improve quality of life.
At every stage of the crop cycle, we monitor, design and implement customised solutions to maintain optimum crop quality. We are certified organic as per Indian (NPOP), USDA (NOP), and EU Standards. We adhere to stringent standards set by APEDA and the Ministry of Agriculture with respect to the transaction certificates (TC) used to trace the origin of organic crops.
- 1Positive results from human safety clinical study.
- 2Endowed with six bioactives providing holistic benefits.
- 3AshwaMind is made with the best Ashwagandha, cultivated using sustainable supply chain practices.
- 4High quality standards compliant with US and EU norms, and other global regulatory standards.
Fill out this form to receive document downloads including technical data sheets and product specifications.
© 2023 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved