Andrographis Paniculata Extract
With a manufacturing facility headquartered in India, Botanic Healthcare is one of the world’s best Andrographis paniculata extract manufacturers in India. Andrographis paniculata extract is a bitter-tasting herb rich in a compound known as andrographolide. This extract is considered safe for manufacturing Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic Medicines.
Backed by a rich infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and skilled R&D professionals, we process Andrographis paniculata extracts using the quality plants sustainably sourced from the farmlands. We keep a strict watch on the quality and hygiene, and our Health and Nutrition Products meet regulatory standards like USFDA, TGA, MEDSAFE and EU guidelines.
It contains 5% to 50% andrographolide by HPLC that supports immune health. Our experts thoroughly test it against various parameters to ensure its safety, quality and effectiveness. Being one of the trusted Andrographis paniculata extract exporters and suppliers in India, we can cater to bulk orders according to the need of industries. Get in touch with our team to enquire more.
Botanical Name: Andrographis paniculata
Common Name: Kalmegh, Indian Chiretta, King of Bitters
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine and Ayurveda.
- Can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical regions.
- A promising herb for supporting the cardiovascular system and metabolic functions.
- An important constituent of at least 26 Ayurvedic formulas in Indian pharmacopoeia.
Andrographis Paniculata Extract Health Benefits:
- Most widely used to treat cold and flu symptoms.
- Acts as a natural immune-booster.
- Beneficial for relieving symptoms of acute upper respiratory tract infections.
- May help to reduce fatigue in people with multiple sclerosis.
- Used as a digestive tonic.
- Supports the functions of the gallbladder which in turn supports the liver.
- May help in maintaining normal flow and pressure of blood in blood vessels.
- Helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar balance.
- Normalises liver function and lipid balance.
Active Principle: Diterpene lactones, known as andrographolides, which exhibit a broad range of biological activities such as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antitumor, antidiabetic, antimalarial and hepatoprotective.
Dosage: 200-250mg per day for adults.
Botanic Healthcare can provide you HPLC and gravimetry-based extracts standardized with reference to total Andrographolides.
© 2023 Botanic Healthcare. All Rights Reserved
Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd. Website Designing Company India