We are offering new innovation in following products
- Garcinia Cambogia/ Garcinia Queasita/ Garcinia Gummi Gutta extract Very High density grade to achieve more weight in capsules.
- Garcinia Cambogia/ Garcinia Queasita/Garcinia Gummi Gutta extract- Double Salt and triple salt water soluble grade to be used in specific formulations.
- Boswellia Extract Both Nutraceutical and Cosmetic grade with no black particles.
- Shilajit Extract--50%Fulvic Acid by HPLC. Very low heavy metals to meet California Prop. 65 guidelines for Pb.
- Celery and Juniper extract with Water as extraction solvent as per TGA guidelines to make label claims on water extract.
- Spray dried Fruit pulp powders.
- Special grade Green Coffee Bean extract with multiple Bio-assays like ORAC and DPPH to provide antioxidant properties with full technical data and independent analysis reports.
- Special Grade Bacopa Extract to meet USP Monograph.
- Special Ashwagandha Extract to meet 2.5% by USP monograph.
- Citrus Extract
- Special grade DC Boswellia Extract.
- Special grade Moringa Powder with very low micro counts.
- Organic and non-organic Spirulina extract.
- Natural Caffeine with 98% Purity
Blackcurrant powder extracts are usually used in nutraceutical supplements, functional foods and beverages. You will also be pleased to know that all the blackcurrant powders we supply are extracted from 100% New Zealand grown berries. Extraction process is done under cGMP conditions by using water extraction method which makes these extracts more natural with no solvents involved. The dark blackcurrant berries have high level of anthocyanin's and other polyphenols. Scientists across the world have done many studies and they always find New Zealand blackcurrant to be high in anthocyanin's, Vitamin C and polyphenols as compared to European bilberries and North American Bilberries. New Zealand's blackcurrant is famous all over the world for its purity and excellence as New Zealand is popular for being the cleanest and greenest country on the earth. No other manufacturer supplies products known for better quality and purity as does the Botanic Healthcare. The kind of products we supply are- Blackcurrant Extract standardised for 10%-35% anthocyanin's, Blackcurrant concentrate juice, Flavoring powder and infused dried fruit.
Expertise and proficiency in Botanic Healthcare benefit our customers in the domestic New Zealand market with 100% pure New Zealand ingredients like Bee Pollen powders, Kiwifruit extract, Kiwifruit skin extract, Grape skin extract, Grape fruit extract, New Zealand Emu oil, Manuka honey and other natural New Zealand manufactured ingredients to be used in nutritional supplements, functional foods, food and beverage and cosmeceuticals.
Botanic Healthcare manufactures and supplies its customers across the world the best quality certified raw materials obtained from organic herbal and medicinal plants. Once you purchase certified organic herbs from Botanic Healthcare, you will surely be confident that you are making a healthy and beneficial choice, at the same time you will be contributing to a healthier planet as well. As a company that supports people in achieving health and well-being, we are firm believers in the importance of the organic movement. Consuming the highest quality food and herbs is fundamental for creating a healthy and vigorous lifestyle. In addition to encourage our customers to make their habit in day to day life eat organic, we are committed to supply them with pure herbs. We offer the largest selection of organic Ayurvedic and at the same time invest in projects that will continue to expand the range of organic Ayurvedic herbs available in future.
Organic Farming and Production Organic herbs are produced by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations.
Organic farming enhances ecological harmony by:
- Promoting biodiversity, biological cycles and soil enrichment
- Utilizing methods that minimize pollution from air, soil and water.
- Optimizing the health of soil, plant, animals and people.
Organic producers must adhere to strict regulations in order to maintain quality and certification. Botanic Healthcare's entire supply line has been inspected and approved by third party certifying agencies accredited by the USDA, NPOP and Biocert India. We do the cultivation for few plants up in Himalayas (Northern India), at our organic farms by trained agriculturists.
Botanic Healthcare ensures that our certified organic herbs are produced without:
- Fertilizers made with synthetic ingredients
- Sewage sludge
- Ionizing radiation